9 SHORT POEMS ON LOVE AND HEARTBREAK THAT WILL SOOTHE YOUR SOUL
More than saying it out loud, sometimes it is better to put our feelings into words for it beautifully encapsulates it, be it the feeling of falling in love, being in love or dealing with a heart break. Don’t agree with me?
Here are a few short poems on love and heart break which will prove you wrong and soothe your soul:
1. This poem illustrates the void felt after a separation.
“She knew he was gone when she felt alone in his arms.” – Atticus
2. This poem talks about falling in love with your brand of crazy.
“She is far from sane, but she’s the right kind of crazy, the kind you get addicted to.” – J. Iron Word
3. This is one poem about being in a toxic relationship.
“It had little to do with what he could give her. It had everything to do with what he could take away.” – JM Storm
4. This one focuses on falling in love with your soulmate.
“They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. This one is about the first-love feeling.
“You bring out the silly in me, the naïve, the hope, the first-love feeling.” – J. Iron Word
6. This poem talks about the beauty of a broken heart.
“To be human is to be broken and broken is its own kind of beautiful.” – R.M. Drake
7. This one is about the lovers with masks.
“The women with the highest walls have the deepest love.” – R. H. Sin
8. This one is about the passion of love.
“I am not interested in light little flings, skin-deep attractions, or long loveless marriages. With you, I only want raw, full-blooded connection, to share a bond full of passion and breathtaking adventure. After all, love is not a pastime, but a privilege.” – Beau Taplin
9. This one talks about the intoxicating effects of love.
“And tonight nothing makes sense, except the way you look at me and the way your eyes make me feel.” – R. M. Drake