HOW TO SPICE UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP: SEX, PASSION, INTIMACY & SEDUCTION IN COMMITTED RELATIONS
By Richard Nicastro, Ph.D.
Why I created How to Spice Up Your Relationship:
So many of the couples I work with desire a passionate marriage or relationship but thought they had to settle for a sexless marriage, or a relationship with little emotional intimacy.
No matter what stage your relationship is in (whether you’re dating, preparing for marriage or have been together for fifty years), sex, passion and intimacy are integral parts to a vibrant and fulfilling union…
…But the sad reality is that too many couples start to neglect this vital part of their marriage or relationship at some point. They wrongly assume that love will carry their relationship along and that passion and intense sexual desire will happen naturally.
The truth is, passion and intimacy are expressions of your love and can make you and your partner feel closer, but, like anything in life, passion and intimacy require effort.
As a marriage or relationship matures, passion, sexual desire and emotional intimacy often do wane—but these vital parts of your relationship don’t have to be lost. With proper care and attention, couples can create satisfying sex lives and a deep emotional connection, no matter how long they’ve been together. You can look forward to a renewed, rewarding connection with your spouse or partner.
In my sex, passion and intimacy ebook, you’ll learn about the dramatic impact that stress can have on passion and intimacy, and you’ll discover easy-to-implement strategies to protect this vital part of your union from the stress in your life.
Over the last twenty years as a psychologist and marriage therapist, I’ve worked with many couples wanting to build a stronger, more vibrant marriage or relationship. And I’ve seen first-hand the emotional pain a sexless marriage and a passionless relationship can cause a couple—feelings of isolation, feeling undesirable, behaving more like roommates than lovers.
I’ve also seen how couples can move a relationship that’s been in a long-standing passion-deficit to one that’s alive with sensuality, passion and intimacy. These couples went from experiencing what appeared to be a “platonic love” to enjoying a “passionate love.”
The strides these couples made led me to write How to Spice Up Your Relationship.
I’m proud to share this information with you and your spouse/partner.
Here’s some information about my passion & intimacy ebook to help you decide if it’s right for you:
- My ebook will help you examine the common roadblocks that can stand in the way of you and your spouse/partner creating a deeper, more passionate connection–you will assess the unique hurdles that can prevent you from creating a fulfilling sex life and deeper intimacy.
2. I walk you step-by-step through the psychology behind building a more passionate connection with your partner. You’ll discover the specific mindsets that fuel romance and allow passion to become a regular part of your relationship.
3. The detailed self-assessments throughout my ebook will allow you and your partner to tailor the information to the specific needs of your marriage or relationship. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to marriage advice or relationship help.
- The exercises presented in this ebook come from my experience as a psychologist working with hundreds of individuals and couples over the last two decades.
The powerful questions and exercises in this e-book are the same ones I use in my couples counseling practice. Owning my workbook is like having your own personal coach and passion guide handy whenever needed. This will allow you to work at your own pace and come back to these exercises again and again.
You will become mindful of the anti-passion mindsets that stand in the way of passion and intimacy. Physical and emotional intimacy are extensions of the attitudes and mindsets you and your spouse/partner hold—attitudes that you may not even be fully aware of.
Did you know that couples who report having a sexually satisfying, passion-filled relationship experiment sexually with one another? Learn the seven, easy-to-use principles for effective sexual experimentation.
Touch is an effective form of communication that can become a powerful addition to your passion and sensuality toolbox. Discover how savoring the sensations of touch can deepen physical, emotional and spiritual intimacy.
9. Discover why communication and intimacy go hand-in-hand. Effective communication is a two-step process: first you must become attuned to your different physical and emotional needs; second, you must share this information in such a way that your partner will understand what you’re asking of him/her. You’ll learn effective communication skills to help build a rewarding sex life and deepen emotional intimacy.
- The emotionally intense, infatuation-stage of relationships holds important information that you’ll use to increase the passion and intimacy in your own marriage or relationship.