HOW TO AFFAIR-PROOF YOUR MARRIAGE
Please note that you can avoid adultery. It is within your power to do it, if you really mean it.
Carelessness is one of the major causes of illicit affairs in marriage, not the devil in the real sense of it as many people always claim when they fall into error. So follow the following simple rules and you will never fall into adultery.
- Never make anybody of the opposite sex your best friend with whom you share intimate discussions
- Never be with anybody of opposite sex at the time your spouse must never know you are there.
- Never talk evil about your spouse in the presence of anybody; they will know you are not happy in your marriage and take advantage of that by showing you fake care and give you what you lack with your spouse and destroy you.
- Be proud to use your wedding ring outside. Let the world know you are married and proud of it.
- Never visit a website you will not be proud to tell your children and wife/ husband you visited.
- Avoid keeping secrets from your spouse; AFFAIRS thrive in secrecy.
- Avoid confiding in people of the opposite sex. There should be somebody of your sex you can talk to. Don’t dig the grave of your marriage with your mouth.
- Avoid collecting unsolicited gifts and favors from the opposite sex. They will most likely ask for sex in return; they are not Father Christmas.
- Avoid thinking that anybody is better than your husband or wife. You don’t know what their spouses are enduring at home. What you are seeing outside is just showbiz; don’t be deceived. The grass is only greener in the other compound because it is far from you.
- Divert all your sexual fantasy towards your spouse. He or she is planted into your life to satisfy you and keep you holy.
- Always remember that whatever every woman or man has in his or her body, your spouse has it too and they are not different from each other. It is only faces that are different. It is the same package.
- Deal with any sexual thoughts that are not directed towards your spouse. Kill them before they kill you. Sexual errors do not begin in the bedroom but in the heart. If you are finding it difficult to deal with it, find a mature Christian you can confide in and let the person pray with you and counsel you. Don’t die in silence.
- Before traveling have sex with your spouse and put your mind to it that you will not have sex until you come back. That decision may save your life and destiny.
- Men, avoid looking at the front and back side of ladies and imagine what is there. It is stupid, childish and dirty to do that. That is what is called lust. What is there is not different from what your spouse has. Please don’t be stupid, sir.
- Walk in the company of good and Godly men/women. If you keep company with adulterers you will ultimately become adulterous.
- Discus your sexual desire with your spouse and let it be met at home. Don’t hunt for something that will haunt you later and hurt you deeply tomorrow. Your wife/ husband has the best; get it at home.
- Fill your heart with the Word of God always. That will not give lust a chance in your mind.
- Memorize and always remember Proverbs 6:32-33. “Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding: he who does so destroys his own soul. Wounds and dishonor he will get, and his reproach will not be wiped away.”
- Always count the cost of adultery. Don’t just look at the pleasure, look at the pain, loss of integrity, how you will hurt your wife/husband, children, friends and, above all, GOD the Almighty.
- Always remember that the enjoyment, pleasure and the thrills that are in sex is just 8 seconds or less. They may not be more than that but their repercussions can last for eternity. Why trade eternity for 8 seconds? Is there wisdom in that?
BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR SPOUSE. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.
Please share this until it gets to all married couples. You may be saving a soul, maybe even a family!