5 QUOTES THAT WILL CALM YOUR MIND WHEN YOU’RE AT A CROSSROADS
By Angel Chernoff
1. Talk like you are blessed. Walk like you are blessed. Think like you are blessed. Work like you are blessed. And you will be.
2. It’s often our own thinking that hurts us the most. There’s no reason to imprison yourself. Don’t think outside the box. Think like there is no box.
3. Letting go isn’t forgetting, it’s remembering without fear. It’s stepping forward with a present mind and a lesson learned.
4. Our character is often most evident at our highs and lows. Be humble at the mountaintops, strong in the valleys, and faithful in between.
5. It’s funny how we outgrow what we once thought we couldn’t live without, and then we fall in love with what we didn’t even know we wanted. Embrace life’s gradual evolution…
The bottom line is, despite the real-world challenges you face, the biggest and most complex obstacle you will ever have to personally overcome is your own mind. In other words, you aren’t responsible for everything that happens to you in life, but you ARE responsible for undoing the self-defeating thinking patterns that these undesirable experiences create.
YES, YOU CAN THINK BETTER, which means you can tap into your inner strength and ultimately live better.