30 BAD RELATIONSHIP HABITS YOU DESPERATELY NEED TO LOSE BY AGE 30
Before you hit the big 3-0, here’s what to give the ole heave-ho.
30. Dating. Cue uncomfortable laughter.
- Sleeping on a futon.
28. Drinking until you’re blackout drunk.
- Wearing dresses that don’t properly cover your a**.
Staying in hostels, especially in dorm rooms with strangers.
Obsessing over your high school sweetheart.
Obsessing over your college sweetheart.
Using the “f-bomb” every 5 seconds.
22. Wearing your makeup to bed.
- Staying out all night.
Making out with 21-year-olds at parties.
Living with your parents.
Borrowing money from your parents to take someone on a date.
16. Having multiple one-night stands.
14. Making out with your BFFs at bars for attention.
- Carrying a torch for anyone you haven’t seen in the last five years.
Declaring an entire gender “all jerks.”
10. Skipping regular gyno exams.
- Expecting a man/knight in shining armor to swoop in and save her.
- Using Tinder to pick up guys.
6. Expecting a man to do all the wooing.
And a few, courtesy of Twitter:
5. @GiaKaleena You shouldn’t date anyone under 25.
4. @gfernandez1989 Going to nightclubs every weekend and getting drunk. Have some morals and responsibilities.
3. @MacTalian Saying: “I’ll settle down when I get older.”
2. @nicoletteee_x Dating teenage boys.
1. @GagaxJudas Clubbing at 18+ clubs.