12 TRUTHS ABOUT MEN
Get To Know Men Better.
- NOT ALL MEN BUT… No matter how good a woman you are, if another woman walks by with a ‘BAD’ body, most men will look.
- It’s not all about the thrill of the chase. Men get tired of having to chase a woman hoping that she might say, “Yes.” Sometimes dating is just as exhausting to a man as it is to a woman.
- We do not read minds. Tell us what you want us to know. If you need something done, say it.
- A man will marry when the right woman comes along. Until then, most women are just placeholders.
- Not all men think with their lower head. Many of us think logic over emotions. Emotionally, intimacy and a relationship with you might be good, but logically we are trying to see if a relationship with you has any type of longevity.
- Most men want a woman that has some characteristics of her mother. This includes a woman who can raise a family, because no nation can rise higher than its women.
- If you’re a loud-mouthed ratchet, chances are men will have sleep with you, but they are going to leave you at home to avoid embarrassment.
- If we love you, there is nothing we won’t do for you in order to make you happy. That includes holding your purse while you go to the ladies room.
- Some men just don’t know or understand the value of a good woman. There is nothing that you can do with that type. You simply have to pass him up and maybe circle back around after he matures. Maturity is what changes a man, not a woman.
- Men want a woman that they can trust, who will always be there for them, to uplift them, to actually care and to be honest with them. Men want to know that she is playing on the same team.
- Men lie – whether it’s a small lie or a big lie. Sometimes men lie to avoid hurting your feelings. If you don’t think you look good in that dress, then you probably don’t.
- Men do not spend their lives looking for a sacred virgin. A man wants to be pleased, so a woman with experience is most desirable. That’s not to say that a woman with 200,000 miles with a wide-open tank that’s almost on E is appealing, because she’s absolutely not!